We all know that silk material clothing is very high-end, and this material is natural, environmental protection, comfort is the best of all fabrics, especially in summer wear this fabric clothes, will let us feel very cool. However, we also found that a few years ago, most silk fabrics were designed for middle-aged and elderly people. There are two main reasons for this.
1. Consumers of silk clothes
The quality of silk clothing is very high, so its relatively high price is inevitable. So a few years ago, this kind of fabric was mainly for middle-aged and elderly people. This kind of people have a relatively high consumption ability, and they pursue the comfort and quality of clothes in their life. Therefore, they are very popular with high-grade fabrics, and their dressing style is mainly based on simple style.
However, for young people, they are more concerned about the style of clothes. The material and quality of clothes are not the main consideration for them to choose clothes. Therefore, in order to cater to the main consumer groups, the design style of silk clothing is mostly simple, and there will not be too many new and in line with the current trend of design.
2. Limitations of silk material
The maintenance of silk is complicated. Clothes are easy to wrinkle, shrink and fade. So the silk fabric is like a soft baby, which needs serious care. In the production of silk clothing, in order not to damage the fabric, will adopt simple design, mostly some loose style, cut as little as possible.
Moreover, silk fabrics are generally not elastic, can not do three-dimensional cutting, the workmanship is also relatively complex. And some silk fabrics have a certain luster, some creative design is difficult to achieve in this material. Therefore, silk fabrics had certain limitations at that time.
With the continuous development and progress of silk materials, silk is also divided into silk chiffon, silk crepe de Chine, silk copper ammonia silk, according to different silk fabrics can be made completely different styles of clothing. Silk chiffon is soft, and the dresses made are fashionable and exotic. silk copper ammonia silk, this kind of fabric printing process is more special, so using this kind of fabric to make clothes, looks more mature.
Affected by old ideas, today, most young people still think that silk fabrics are exclusive to middle-aged people. With the development of fashion trends, some bloggers who are keen to catch up with fashion trends have begun to wear silk clothes this summer. In my opinion, clothes made of this fabric will be very popular this year. what are you waiting for?
But another problem began to surface. Most women were not interested in this kind of fabric before, so today, when silk clothes are popular, women find that they don’t know how to choose silk clothes correctly.
How to choose the perfect silk clothing?
1. First of all, although different silk materials can be used to make different styles of clothes, I still suggest you choose single color and simple design silk clothing. This style can be well matched with other clothes. After all, silk clothing and other materials can perfectly reflect its elegance and charm.
2. If you like the printing style very much, when choosing the silk clothing with printing style, please choose the style of small printing or abstract style as far as possible, so as to avoid too real printing. Because the abstract style is relatively easy to make the overall collocation look advanced and young.
3. Please try different things boldly. Silk clothes can be matched with hard fabrics. For example, jeans, T-Shirts, windbreaker, etc., the common combination of hard and soft materials and the obvious clothing outline can make the silk clothing look more hierarchical.
Of course, the right choice of perfect silk clothing is only the first step at the beginning. If we want to wear 100% of the unique texture of this kind of clothing, we also need to pay attention to the overall collocation. The overall collocation is not only to match with the clothes of other materials, but also to pay attention to the hair style, make-up, type of shoes and jewelry decoration. These are very important for silk garments.
In my opinion, women and silk are the perfect combination. The elegance and charm of this kind of clothes are not provided by other materials. Although the best wearing seasons for silk are spring and summer, they can be used in any season. As long as the correct clothing matching, I believe that you must be the most feminine person in the crowd.
Cleaning of silk clothing
1. Silk clothing can not be washed by washing machine, please choose to use low temperature water and wash it manually. The correct cleaning process is: soak in cold water for 5-10 minutes, then use professional silk lotion or neutral soap gently, and finally rinse.
2. Silk fabrics should not be exposed to the sun or dried by a dryer. The best way is to hang them in a cool and ventilated place for natural drying.